While our culture has evolved over our firm’s 60-plus-year history, we are still driven by Dan Edelman’s founding principles, including entrepreneurship, independence and the mandate that everyone is an account executive. Core to our culture are our values, which guide our behavior, support a client-centric approach, influence the way we work with each other, our clients and the community, and inspire great work.
- The Relentless Pursuit of Excellence: Bringing the best of ourselves and partners to our clients.
- The Freedom to be Constantly Curious: Tenacious, flexible and thorough approach that drives creativity and growth for clients and ourselves.
- The Courage to do the Right Thing: Trusted and resilient partner, committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, that prioritizes the wellbeing of ourselves and our colleagues.
- The Commitment to Positively Impact Society: Performing our work with an environmental conscience, and a sense of tolerance, fairness and equality.
Excellence, curiosity and courage are very much at the heart of who we are and drive our continued evolution as a firm. They describe us at our very best and ensure we remain distinctive to our clients and to the industry.
To provide strategic communications counseling and programming which enable our clients to build strong relationships across stakeholders, influence attitudes, inform audiences and shape behaviors with the potential to have a positive impact in our society.
- We undertake our mission by integrating specialist knowledge of practices and industries, local market understanding, proprietary research and insights and industry-leading creativity.
- We are dedicated to building long-term, rewarding partnerships that add meaningful value to our clients and encourage professional development in our people.
- We are committed to championing our clients, who are seeking new solutions and initiating change.
- DJEH is committed to honesty.
- DJEH is committed to transparency.
- DJEH is committed to fair dealing.
- DJEH ensures business activity aligns with the interests of stakeholders: clients, employees, and parties with whom we interact.
- DJEH is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- DJEH strives to model best practices in all areas of our business.
- DJEH does not violate legal obligations.
Read more in our Statement of Purpose.