We're pleased to invite you to the presentation of the EU results of the 2022 Edelman Trust Barometer on 28 April at 09:00 AM. In a hybrid environment, a panel of international high-level speakers will discuss the collapse of trust in democracies and what it means for the EU. Since the invasion of Ukraine, new scenarios have opened that will affect trust as we know it.
Given the onslaught of disinformation, how will the new generation shape social trends and ways of communication, taking into account that recent two generations have known nothing but peace and democracy, and regain trust in government, in democracy, and the EU?
How much trust / political capital is required to lead through the transformation (social, digital, environmental), and how much trust is required to navigate through these turbulent times of a security crisis, a global health crisis, and an energy crisis?
When: 28 April 2022 from 09:00 to 10:15 AM
Where: Online <link will be shared upon registration> OR in person at Avenue Marnix 28, Brussels (ground floor)
- 09.00 - 09.05 Welcome remarks by Stefan Borst, Edelman Brussels CEO
- 09.05 - 09.15 Keynote speech
- 09.15 - 09.30 EU Trust Barometer Presentation by Antoine Harary, Global Managing Director & COO at Edelman Data & Intelligence (DXI)
- 09.30 - 10.10 Panel debate and Q&A
- Karin Svensson, Chief Sustainability Officer at Volvo Group
- Linda McAvan, Executive Director at European Climate Foundation
- Olaf Steenfadt, Director at Reporters Without Borders (RSF)
- 10.10 - 10.15 Closing remarks
Register now, we will send you all the information about the event by email afterwards. Please make sure to follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn as we will announce more speakers soon.