Edelman Brussels is looking for a digital senior account executive to start ASAP with a passion for digital public affairs, social media, and marketing. You must have an appetite for proactively staying on top of the latest digital trends, platforms and social media channels but above all, we are looking for candidates who are extremely curious and want to learn new things. You will have an opportunity to develop and gain experience in digital public affairs work as part of a multi-cultural, motivated, and growing team.
The precise nature of activities will depend on the priorities and client work during the time of the placement. However, the responsibilities and tasks are likely to include the following:
- Excellent digital content creator (articles, blogs, social media posts, website content, presentations, newsletters, and other communications materials).
- Research and analyse digital data and analytics to identify trends and insights for our clients.
- Maintain and enhance social and digital channels – including regular strategic reviews of digital performance
- Develop specific marketing projects to promote Edelman’s digital public affairs and other practices
- Work with the Edelman Digital Public Affairs team to manage and implement existing communications and advocacy programmes.
- Provide counsel to clients on digital policy communications (internal and external) and identify digital advocacy growth opportunities.
- Contribute to new business development, proposals and practice growth
- Exhibit effective project management skills, including preparing and updating timelines, activity reports, and status reports for internal teams and clients.
- Manage client accounts and junior staff members, including the provision of internal training programmes.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- 2 to 3 years of working experience in digital public affairs or communications.
- A good understanding of the European policy landscape
- Great understanding of digital communication and the social media landscape
- Design skills and experience with creative suites.
- Ability to grasp technical issues and make them understandable.
- Excellent social media skills (strategy, content, management, analytics).
- Native or near-native level of English (oral and written).
- Excellent analytical and written skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and on multiple assignments within small dynamic teams.
- Solid project management skills and client-centric approach, ideally gained from prior experience working in a consultancy.
- Proactive approach, willingness to take the initiative, and ability to develop and maintain a network of contacts.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Edelman, we believe that diversity of all types - gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, political orientation, religion, disability, socio-economic background, experience, and more - enriches our work culture. We promote and enhance a diverse, equitable, respectful, and culturally curious workplace that drives innovative thinking cultivates diverse ideas and fosters collaboration among our people, clients, and partners. We want to make sure that newcomers and existing employees see Edelman as a place where they can work, develop, and advance their careers. For our colleagues to be able to bring all of who they are to the table. Furthermore, we offer:
- a full-time position
- mentorship and training
- competitive salary and benefits
- access to the global Edelman network – 65 offices across the globe
- comfortable office and central location & all necessary technological set-up for working flexibly
Starting date: ASAP January 2022.
Deadline: January 15, 2022, at 09.00AM.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org